Outlook Mail Merge Attachment is free software. Please download the latest version from here.Download Outlook Mail Merge Attachment - Free
Version 1.1.9 BETA, Zip-File
This zip-file contains the script and a documentation file.
- Version 1.1.9 beta
- Only textual updates.
- Version 1.1.8 beta
- The scrip now allows for adding multiple attachments in one go. Just select multiple files in the dialog.
- Version 1.1.7 beta
- The scrip now waits 5 seconds after each 50 emails because sending large (100+) mail merges was a problem at some systems.
- Version 1.1.6 beta
- Version 1.1.5 beta
- Automatical detection of some common problems, such as the spell checker being configured to give pop-up windows.
- Better feedback form for error reports.
- Version 1.1.3 beta
- Windows Vista Compatible. The "UserAccounts.CommonDialog" was not by default available in Windows Vista. Now "Word.Application" is used instead.
- New Documentation. See readme.html, this file provides a clear description as well as a nicer HTML layout.
- Version 1.1.2 beta
- Two separate scripts combined to one.
- Major improvements in the sending of the email. Less use of keystrokes and more of the Outlook.Application.
- Version 1.1
- Several bug-fixes.
- Version 1.0
- First version.
Copyright © 2006-2013 Wouter Westerveld
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.